Why study secondary agriculture education at Missouri State?
- Our agriculture education program blends courses from two different departments to provide you with up-to-date information and skills in technical agriculture and teaching.
- A small faculty to student ratio provides you with individual attention and support for your educational and professional goals.
- The Darr College of Agriculture hosts annual FFA competitions, which provide you with experience working with high school students and the FFA National Organization.
- The secondary education program is an eligible graduate program in the Missouri Outreach Graduate Opportunity Scholarship, which waives out-of-state fees for qualified students.
- A master’s degree in education helps fulfill professional development requirements allowing you to advance your career.