Why study agriculture education at Missouri State?
- At the completion of the agriculture education program, you will be certified to teach grades 9-12.
- The agriculture education program blends courses from two different departments to provide you with up-to-date information and skills in technical agriculture and teaching.
- Our small faculty/student ratio provides you with individual attention and support for your educational and professional goals, which continues beyond graduation.
- The Darr School of Agriculture hosts annual FFA competitions, which provides you with hands-on experience working with high school students and the National FFA organization.
- Once you are alumni, the School supports your teaching career by providing dual credit opportunities, which integrate college curriculum and resources into your high school classroom.