- Meet all Missouri State University Graduate College admission requirements.
- A bachelor's degree in Agricultural relevant discipline from a college or university accredited by agencies recognized by Missouri State University;
- AND a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.00 scale, OR at least a 2.75 grade point average on a 4.00 scale for the last 60 hours of academic course work; OR have a combined score of 290 (875 under the old scoring system before August 1, 2011) on the verbal and quantitative sections of the Graduate Record Examination; OR you may be admitted on a provisional basis and required to complete prerequisite courses before advancing through the agricultural sciences graduate program.
- Receive a positive evaluation from the Director of the Agriculture Graduate Committee that is dependent upon having an accepting advisor.
- Complete the Statement of Interest form indicating specialty areas and submit to the Program Director in Agriculture.
International Students: Submit your score for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) of 550 on the paper-based or a comparable score of 80 on the computer-based with a minimum of 60th percentile on the listening comprehension section, if you are an international student.
Follow these steps to apply to the Master of Science in Agricultural Sciences program: