Alumni and Friends
Continue the connection
We value our alumni! We want to hear about your personal and professional accomplishments because your success is our success. Also, alumni are a great resource for practicum and internship experience, helping the next generation of our students. Please contact the College office with updates about your personal and professional achievements so we can celebrate with you.
Once a bear, always a bear
Stay in touch with your alma mater through the MSU Alumni Association. Your involvement may reap a number of benefits, including:
- Maintaining lifelong friendships.
- Connecting with alumni in similar fields, positions and locations.
- Continuing your favorite traditions.
- Being informed. Receiving the most up-to-date information about what’s happening on campus.
- Celebrating all things maroon and white – have fun!
- Giving back to the University community in a way that fits you – impacting the future of Missouri State.
- Sharing your story.
- Adding value to your degree. Learning what’s new in your academic field.
- Leaving your mark. Defining your legacy.
Attend alumni events
Join the MSU Darr College of Agriculture for dinner, live auction and more. The event takes place at the Bond Learning Center located at 2401 S. Kansas Expressway, Springfield, Missouri 65807. The event not only reunites alumni and friends, but also generates financial support for current Darr College of Agriculture students. If you have a tax exempt letter and wish to make a donation or purchase a table sponsorship to benefit the College of Agriculture via the Missouri State University Foundation, please contact Carrie Crews at Agriculture@missouristate.edu or (417) 837-2500.Doors open at 5:30 pm.
Giving to agriculture
Alumni donors can demonstrate their desire to continue improving the quality of education in the agriculture program at Missouri State by giving a private contribution. Your gift – no matter its size – supports agricultural programs, funds scholarships, improves facilities and provides for faculty development and research.
Please feel free to contact the dean of the William H. Darr College of Agriculture, Dr. Ronald Del Vecchio, directly with any questions or ideas you may have. We will be glad to hear from you.
Office: Karls Hall 201