Student Learning Outcomes
Learning outcomes for the agriculture communications program
- Students will demonstrate the ability to take and edit photo and video content.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Students will demonstrate proficiency in Adobe design software such as Photoshop and
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of and appreciation for the importance
of the impact of globalization and diversity in modern agriculture organizations.
- Students will demonstrate an ability to engage in critical thinking by analyzing situations
and constructing and selecting viable solutions to solve problems.
- Students will demonstrate an ability to work effectively with others.
- Students will understand and analyze the current events and issues that are occurring
in agriculture and how they affect the future of agriculture.
- Students will demonstrate the power of human communication in relationships and communities.
- Students will apply appropriate theories to analyze and modify communication.
- Students will construct effective messages for diverse audiences.