Dr. Elizabeth L. Walker
Missouri State University
901 S. National Ave.
Springfield, MO 65897
- BS, 1994, Angelo State University, San Angelo, TX
- MS, 1997, New Mexico State University, Las Cruces, NM
- PhD, 2002, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
- AGR 300: Food and Agricultural Chemistry
- AGR 370: Farm Animal Welfare
- AGR 490: Career Preparation in Agriculture
- AGS 301: Farm Animal Physiology
- AGS 342: Meat Science and Products
- AGS 391: Animal Industry Tour
- AGS 432: Sheep and Goat Production.
Research and professional interests
- Plant and animal chemical/nutritional interactions
- Nutritional aspects of growth in livestock
- Sustainable agriculture
- Societal issues that affect production agriculture
My research interests center around sustainable livestock (specifically sheep, goats, and cattle) production and marketing. I also like to explore and report on new teaching and learning methodologies used in agriculture.