Accelerated Master's in Agriculture
Admission Requirements for the Accelerated Master’s option
To qualify for admission into the accelerated master’s program, you must meet these criteria:
- Hold junior or senior standing with at least 60 credit hours
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.25
- Complete a minimum of 25 credit hours of undergraduate hours relevant to the emphasis area (of animal sciences; agricultural business, education, or communications; or natural resources).
- Be accepted by an advisor who is a faculty member in the College of Agriculture who is a Missouri State Graduate Faculty Member.
- Receive approval by the coordinator of the Agricultural Sciences Graduate Program.
Accelerated Master's Degree option
Once admitted into the accelerated master’s program, one may take up to 12 credit hours in courses numbered 600 and above to receive both undergraduate and graduate credit. A mixed credit form listing the courses to satisfy both undergraduate and graduate requirements must be completed during the normal registration period for the semester. Please note that mixed credit form must be completed prior to the first week of classes.