The Darr College of Agriculture at Missouri State accepts and encourages all students interested in pursuing a degree in wildlife conservation and management.
To begin course work in the field of wildlife conservation and management, you initially need to be admitted to Missouri State. Before completing 75 credit hours, you must also be admitted to a degree program.
Declaring your major
Stop by the Academic Advisement Center, University Hall 109, to declare or change your major to wildlife conservation and management. For more information, contact the Academic Advisement Center at 417-836-5258.
You may apply to the degree program by:
- Visiting with a departmental advisor during office hours or by appointment to begin the application process
- Completing an Application to a Degree Program
- Making an appointment with your advisor to review your degree audit, which is a computer printout of completed and future course work needed to graduate
- Obtaining your advisor’s signature on the degree application form
- Visiting the department office of your designated minor, if you are adding a minor, to get the required signature
- Returning the completed forms to the degree check office in Carrington 320
If you wish to pursue a degree in wildlife conservation and management through the biology department, visit the department’s website for more information about applying to the program.