Please Note: The links work only in Internet Explorer browser and not in Mozilla Firefox browser.
First - check to see the room schedule.
Open the calendar of the room you are interested in from the respective link below. You will be prompted for your PrivateID@campus (sgf or wp) and network password to get to the BearMail calendar. You only have to log in once per session in order to check any and all rooms (you use the back arrow to go back and select another calendar to look at). Check the calendar to see if the day(s) you want to schedule the room(s) are free. Only those with a current Missouri State email address can access the calendars.
- Faurot Lecture Rooms and Lobby (Room 101 - east side of the lecture room, Room 102 - west side of the lecture room w/kitchen and reception area (lobby) just outside Faurot 101/102) *
- Faurot 106 (ITV and Library Conference room) **
- Faurot 205
- Fruit Processing Classroom (Located in the Fruit Processing Education Building)
- Pavilion (Located in the Horticulture Garden on the west side of Highway 95).
Second - contact the scheduler with your reservation request
* Please note: You must schedule both 101 and 102 if you wish to use the entire lecture room. Specify 101 or 102 if you only need one side as a partition can be set up. Schedule the lobby if refreshment or registration space is required. Information on presentation equipment is available from Leslie Akers.
** Please note that distance education classrooms (Faurot 106 ITV) need to be scheduled through both Missouri State-Springfield by contacting Vickie Petersen, ITV Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417-836-3091 and through Missouri State-Mountain Grove (Pam Mayer, Pam Turner or Carrie Crews) even if you are not using the distance learning technology, Faurot 106 must be scheduled in both places.
Problems with this room scheduling system need to be reported to Marilyn Odneal.
For room maintenance issues, go to MSU Facilities Management and make request.